Sidhe Li vs Chen Shing (Sollir Judging)

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li is still intent on getting his green belt but he needs a worthy opponent to defeat. Who will volunteer?

Sidhe Li
Yellow Belt 1 (7-5); (1 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf
Fist of Fury (x1)

Owner of a Staff

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
A man with white hair and beady red eyes appears before the honorable warrior. "Beaten the Light and the Sash I have. Now I will hurt the Honor as well."

Chen Shing the Rat Hengeyokai
Currently:
Gang Boss 0 (2-0) (4 yen)
Thug Dirty Tricks, Gang Member (Hells), Signature Style (Hammer)
Gang Boss Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location (Glade), Gang Member (Volcano)

Wicht

Hero
A quandry - both Dalamar and Jin Chi willing to fight. A challenged Dalamar first but Jin Chi answered first. Tell you what I will fight the first to issue insults and then take on the other shortly thereafter :D

Jin Chi

First Post
Chen Shing smiles.

"Oblige you I will."

I find your helper to be dastardly, your honored house to be empty, and your victories to be empty.

Wicht

Hero
If you want you can judge Dalamar and I will fight you right after I win (yeah right)

Sidhe Li answers the villain...

I find your gardener and your helper to be the perfection of ape-like, your empire to be ill-conceived, and your hand to be slow.

"A ha! I would normally let comments such as Chen's win the insult round easily, but the perfection of ape-like is just too funny to left go un-rewarded for such creativity! Insult round to Sidhe Li!"

Furthermore,

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the steppes north-east of the Citadel of Lord Lao on the evening of the sword.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Thanks judge :)

I want a strategy speed match for five flags.

Sidhe Li's First Hand

1. The west wind speaks from the ricefield; dominates the roar of the scythe!
2. The hammer slashes before the river; dodges the foray of the armor!
3. The crane mangles the spring; absorbs the edge of the comet!
4. The spear strikes through the village; guards against the onslaught of the weapon! *yen*
5. The irresistible snake wounds the wastelands; dominates the kick of the stars!

I will check back in about 11 hours... till then

Ok, I will have a hard time keeping up, if you can post 1 move now it would help alot, I can post mostly afternoons-night during CST time, but I'm on alot during those hours.

Remove ads