• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sidhe Li vs Chen Shing (Sollir Judging)

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li is still intent on getting his green belt but he needs a worthy opponent to defeat. Who will volunteer?

Sidhe Li
Yellow Belt 1 (7-5); (1 yen)
Student of the Clawed Wolf
Fist of Fury (x1)

Owner of a Staff

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
A man with white hair and beady red eyes appears before the honorable warrior. "Beaten the Light and the Sash I have. Now I will hurt the Honor as well."

Chen Shing the Rat Hengeyokai
Currently:
Gang Boss 0 (2-0) (4 yen)
Thug Dirty Tricks, Gang Member (Hells), Signature Style (Hammer)
Gang Boss Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location (Glade), Gang Member (Volcano)

Wicht

Hero
A quandry - both Dalamar and Jin Chi willing to fight. A challenged Dalamar first but Jin Chi answered first. Tell you what I will fight the first to issue insults and then take on the other shortly thereafter :D

Jin Chi

First Post
Chen Shing smiles.

"Oblige you I will."

I find your helper to be dastardly, your honored house to be empty, and your victories to be empty.

Wicht

Hero
If you want you can judge Dalamar and I will fight you right after I win (yeah right)

Sidhe Li answers the villain...

I find your gardener and your helper to be the perfection of ape-like, your empire to be ill-conceived, and your hand to be slow.

"A ha! I would normally let comments such as Chen's win the insult round easily, but the perfection of ape-like is just too funny to left go un-rewarded for such creativity! Insult round to Sidhe Li!"

Furthermore,

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the steppes north-east of the Citadel of Lord Lao on the evening of the sword.

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Thanks judge :)

I want a strategy speed match for five flags.

Sidhe Li's First Hand

1. The west wind speaks from the ricefield; dominates the roar of the scythe!
2. The hammer slashes before the river; dodges the foray of the armor!
3. The crane mangles the spring; absorbs the edge of the comet!
4. The spear strikes through the village; guards against the onslaught of the weapon! *yen*
5. The irresistible snake wounds the wastelands; dominates the kick of the stars!

I will check back in about 11 hours... till then

Ok, I will have a hard time keeping up, if you can post 1 move now it would help alot, I can post mostly afternoons-night during CST time, but I'm on alot during those hours.

Remove ads