Sidhe Li vs Chen Shing (Sollir Judging)

Jin Chi

First Post
[Sorry....it too so long for us to get a judge, that I wasn't around a computer when it happened.]

<MeowthBot> 1: The superior frog shatters the canyon; redirects the push of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 2: The phoenix dances before the tundra; shields against the storm of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 3: The tree drowns the ravine; parries the blood of the vaccuum! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The fist punches the marsh; averts the offensive of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The frog sings underneath the pond; rides across the terror of the rainbow!

Wicht

Hero
Adopting the stance of the spear, Sidhe Li enters into a fierce foray through his opponents defenses.

The spear strikes through the village; guards against the onslaught of the weapon! *yen*

Jin Chi

First Post
[It's crazy at work right now but I'll try to keep up.]

Pushing Sidhe Li's attack out of the way, Chen Shing slams his fist down on the warriors shoulder.

<MeowthBot> 1: The superior frog shatters the canyon; redirects the push of the fortress!

(Sorry, didn't see this sooner)

"Hrmm, the spear is adept for use in hunting the frog, yet this is no ordinary frog. It seems to me that the conclusion is that the frog will jump over the spear and shatter it, 1 Flag to Chen Shing."

1 Flag Chen Shing, 0 Flags Sidhe Li.

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li moves in a hypnotizing rythm and then strikes like a snake!

The irresistible snake wounds the wastelands; dominates the kick of the stars!

Jin Chi

First Post
Chen Shing balls one of his clawed fists and hammers Sidhe Li in the gut, taking the steam out of the warrior.

<MeowthBot> 4: The fist punches the marsh; averts the offensive of the steam!

"While punching is great, the irrestiable snake which makes the slightest wound causes strong venom to course through its opponents body...1 Flag to Sidhe Li.

1 Flag Chen Shing, 1 Flag Sidhe Li

Wicht

Hero
Sidhe Li adopts the crane stance and the blood begins to boil as he attacks fiercely.

The crane mangles the spring; absorbs the edge of the comet!

Remove ads