• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Silverthorne] New Sean K Reynolds template project nearing launch!

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
I'm looking forward to this book as well. The original Book of Templates is fantastic and I know this will dish up more of the same.

Frilf, sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Things are crazy. Email me a reminder and I'll get in touch.

- Ed

Frilf

Explorer
SkeletonKey Ed said:
I'm looking forward to this book as well. The original Book of Templates is fantastic and I know this will dish up more of the same.

Frilf, sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Things are crazy. Email me a reminder and I'll get in touch.

- Ed

Thanks, Ed! We're pretty excited about this one. SKR's got some pretty creative critter mods in this one :) Glad to hear your liked the BoTDE, too. We try!

No worries on the other. I'll shoot you an email.
Cheers!

Frilf

Explorer
Vanuslux said:
July is over. How much longer before we see this out?

I'm uploading it to RPG Now today, along with the Print On Demand files. When the POD copies are ready, we launch. So, very soon! :)

Frilf

Explorer
The official report for launch is two weeks. So, mid-August. The PDF version has been made available to reviewers in the meantime. More later! :)

Vanuslux

Explorer
Frilf said:
The official report for launch is two weeks. So, mid-August. The PDF version has been made available to reviewers in the meantime. More later! :)

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

That's far too long to wait.

:p

Frilf

Explorer
Vanuslux said:
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

That's far too long to wait.

:p

I couldn't agree more ;) It's coming as fast as we can get it to you... I'll try to post a preview in a few minutes.

Last edited:

Frilf

Explorer
Here's a little template from the book to tide everyone over :) Enjoy!

Attachments

• Flashbeast Template (Preview).zip
    223.4 KB · Views: 157

JoeGKushner

First Post
Actually, two reviews have been posted. The bad news is that John found a lot of errors that I didn't notice. Hopefully Silverthorne will be able to update the file before it goes to print.

Remove ads