• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Silverthorne] New Sean K Reynolds template project nearing launch!

Frilf

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:
Actually, two reviews have been posted. The bad news is that John found a lot of errors that I didn't notice. Hopefully Silverthorne will be able to update the file before it goes to print.

The errata is being incorporated as we speak, Joe. The PDF will not contain any of the errors that John mentions in his review. Therefore, the book should be a lot "tighter". And thank you for your kind review. We're glad you enjoyed the product! :)

Vanuslux: We just love to torment people! We're DMs! :]

JoeGKushner

First Post
Frilf said:
The errata is being incorporated as we speak, Joe. The PDF will not contain any of the errors that John mentions in his review. Therefore, the book should be a lot "tighter". And thank you for your kind review. We're glad you enjoyed the product! :)

Vanuslux: We just love to torment people! We're DMs! :]

Well, as I've noted elsehwhere, I'm making little tweaks to tie it into the Serpent Kingdoms as the Yuan-Ti have agents working against the Red Wizards of Thay and my party is currently working their way from Rashamen into Thay...

Frilf

Explorer
As of now, the errata has been incorporated. The document is in ship-shape for release (probably next week). Glad to hear you're getting good use of it, Joe! :)

Vanuslux

Explorer
Woohoo! It's finally in my grubby little virtual paws!

Profuse quantities of awesomeness, to be sure.

There's no bookmarks for the Chemdrake or Hobart's Greyman though.

Frilf

Explorer
Erm. Yeah. Well, the product is released now, not that I knew anything about it! RPG Now jumped the gun on me a little, but that's cool. Seems as though sales are very brisk.

The POD should be available shortly, methinks. We'll get the bookmark situation cleared up on the PDF straight away (one the marvels of electronic publishing!)

So, look for an official announcement on these boards within the hour and on the EN World main page tomorrow...

Enjoy! :)

Remove ads