Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan will continue carrying the sunrod, though he offers to to Phoenix to carry with her sheild hand. In combat, Rowan needs to hands to hold his guisarme.

"Hey, lookspring. Can you see in the dark? If not, you may just stumble into some trap. I say we stay together. And let me go in front. I ought to be able to swipe any enemy with my guisarme before they can close."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"Well enough, so long as your light stays behind me and out of my eyes."

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Only low light vision, but I should be okay if I stay in the shadowy illumination edge of the sunrod.
[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Lookspring leading Rowan and Phoenix follow. The tracks lead to the chamber where the battle with the dwarf cleric took place and continue into the tunnel beyond. The clerics chamber has been ransacked further than Phoenix and Lookspring had left it.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring stops for a moment to examine the large chamber. Upon seeing the mess, he takes a moment to examine the chamber to see if anything interesting was left behind.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
His search skill is +7
[/SBLOCK]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Phoenix tries to keep the light from being directly in front of the long passage that they have not explored yet. If enemies passed recently, best not to shine a light directly down the hall to alert them. She stays just inside the passage they just came down so that the light shines into this room but not further hopefully. Her mindblade hums eagerly at her side.

BigB

First Post
[SBLOCK=Lookspring]
Nothing of value left but you do find some sharp caltrops hidden among the debris on the floor that would be very painful if stepped on and possibly slow you down.
[/SBLOCK]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring takes a moment to collect as many of the caltrops as he can find. He sets them off to the side next to the tunnel entrance. "If we are being pursued, kick this pile down into the tunnel to slow our enemies. It seems they have left them here to trap us if we try to run. I expect we will be finding the ones who left them soon." He resumes his slow stalk forward ahead of the group.

BigB

First Post
The new area tunnel opens into 10' wide with a 10' ceiling and is dirt/rock with wooden supports along the way. You follow the footprints (easy to since the tunnel does not have any side passages, yet anyway) for about a day seeming to make some progress in catching up but the group begins to tire.

Do you rest or push on?

Remove ads