Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"I suggest we get past this bottleneck before they return with reinforcements," Eanos says, trying to do just that.

As he moves to the wider portion of the bridge past the damage, the monk pulls a potion from his backpack and quickly drinks it.

[sblock=OOC]CLW potion (1d8+1=8)[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I lost mein sheelt in der vater.I lost oter tings as vell some time.", says Pendrake as he prepares to depart. "vee neet villich shamam to heel us. I am hurt." It is quite apperent that the northerner would barely last another fight with a similer opponant.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"I lost mein sheelt in der vater.I lost oter tings as vell some time.", says Pendrake as he prepares to depart. "vee neet villich shamam to heel us. I am hurt." It is quite apperent that the northerner would barely last another fight with a similer opponant.

"Unfortunately, I don't think any of us have priestly magic," Eanos says, "Though I do have one fairly strong healing potion."

((OOC: Potion of CMW))

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"if you inscist then. But vee vait to do this at end of bridge. As you say, best moof on. Wir gehen"

OOC: couldn't get to the translation sight, so he (pendrake) was trying to say 'we go' in german and I was unsure of the spelling.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin nods and, as they go, he searches his backpack for his cure moderate potion to give it to Pendrake.

("Wir gehen". "Gehen wir" is also acceptable - "Let's go".)

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

Eanos shakes his head as the trio moves away from the site of the ambush. "I've never encountered their like before."

((OOC: Eanos has no ranks in any Know skills, and he hasn't fought them before in any other adventures.))

Remove ads