Sinister Spire (Group 2)(Orsal Judging)

Knight Otu

First Post
(Pretty sure the potion would have been mine, not that it changes much. We just need to clear up who has to strike off their potion.)

"I suppose you could say a katara is a bit like a catlike halfling... or gnome? One of those small people so common here. Well, in Orussus." Semabin kind-of nods. Despite not being the best for the task, he scans the surroundings for hostile activity from the inhabitants.

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

As all of the immediate inhabitants appear to skittish to allow him to speak with them, Eanos nods at the suggestion of a bar. "Any common room should do." With that he turns his attention to finding just such a place.

[sblock=OOC]I went ahead and took the potion off Eanos' sheet, since he offered, as well. No worries either way. Let me know if you want to swap that.

Also, orsal: did we get XP from our initial Kobold encounter? I can't seem to find a post with that in it, and don't appear to have made any notes about it on Eanos' sheet, either.[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
(I don't think there's much of a reason to swap, then.)

"I'm not sure what passes as a bar around here, but I'd say that's a good idea." Semabin nods, starting to look for one now.

orsal

LEW Judge
Also, orsal: did we get XP from our initial Kobold encounter? I can't seem to find a post with that in it, and don't appear to have made any notes about it on Eanos' sheet, either.

Looking back... It seems I never did XP for that. Thanks for reminding me. I'll catch up on when I get a chance. Meanwhile, to advance the game...

About 4 blocks into the city one building stands out from the others. Lights of every hue stream from the windows of this sprawling three story building. Conversing voices, snippets of song and the clatter of crockery spill into the street to reach your ears. Odors of exotic tobaccos, yeasty drink, and barbecued meat suffuse the air. The wall facing the street is a sculpted formation of flowstone, like dozens of drooping hands, apparently built up from water falling from somewhere high above. Here and there stone faces leer out from the deposits.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Zaht vood be goot plat to look" Says Pendrake, oblifious to the obviousness of his statement. He checks all of his belongings, seeing as he has already been pickpocketed once.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake klicks his heasl together and bows to Seabin and gives an 'after you ' gesture. "Vee place best foot first"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases