Kickstarter Six-Hack coming soon to Kickstarter!

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Dan Davenport was kind enough to host a Q&A for Six-Hack over on the Randomworlds Discord server. I was hoping that more people would join us (and, admittedly, that was probably my fault for posting the incorrect time in the last update), but it was still a lot of fun. You can read the full transcript of the Q&A at the following link:

[Q&A] James Hargrove (Six-Hack)

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
There's now a Six-Hack Game Jam! Download the working draft of the rules (a complete and playable game that has been released under a CC BY-SA license), and create your own OSR content (that, under the terms of said license, you're absolutely free to sell). Check it out here: Six-Hack Game Jam

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
The incredibly generous HODAG RPG has donated a significant amount of incredibly cool stock art that will most definitely make an appearance in the final version of Six-Hack (in addition to Carlos Castilho's art). So, if you like awesome art, hold on to your hat!

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Today, I've spent part of the afternoon adding in optional rules from my popular Front Range Warlock rule supplement for OD&D to Six-Hack, including character backgrounds, variable weapon damage (by popular demand), and milestone leveling. If those options sound like they'd make Six-Hack more appealing to you, get in there and back it! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sixhack/six-hack

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Only 10 days left to back Six-Hack! Back it for $2 or $10 now and get the working draft as soon as the Kickstarter completes - PLUS $10 backers get access to the finished product in March 2024 with a mini-setting (the Kingdom of Kor), a starter adventure to get you immediately into the action, awesome art, and professional layout/design. Set your sites here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sixhack/six-hack

Remove ads