Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus Group B)

Tychus

First Post
Glau fires off two more rounds from his hand cannon from within a growing cloud of smoke.

(Glau will fire at the red toads on Breeta and/or Bobbaros, depending on what's still standing on his action)

[sblock=OOC]
I'm having a little trouble keeping track of things. Mog, Fierran, and Sheen appear to be dead. Voin was critically injured and disappeared (probably invisible, he might still be hanging around). Floril is still fighting, and hasted. The howler is frightened in the corner. I'm not sure how many or where all the red toads (slaad?) are... two on Skrymer, one on Breeta, one on Bobbaros... I thought there was at least one more somewhere.

On our side, Kantris is dead or dying, Breeta is seriously wounded (down 80ish), Verosh and Bobbaros have both taken a couple of big hits (maybe 50%?), Skrymer and Glau seem to be in good shape. No one's screaming for healing, so I'm holding off 'til after the fight (which should be over soon).

Is that about right?
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: You're right, there is a fifth slaad near Glau, but he missed his attacks on him and I missed annotating it. Otherwise you are correct in the status. Mog, Fierran, and Sheen are all dead along with Kantris. The howler is hiding in the corner. There are slaads fighting Breeta, Glau, and Babbaros while two are attacking Skrymer. Floril is nearly done in, and Voin is likely invisible.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Snarling in anger and pain, our foolhardy litorian attempts to distract his foe with his swordplay before launching another attack!

ooc: Improved feint on Floril, and then dual attack.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
With the toad-like humanoid unable to get away, Skrymer makes short work of him as he drops down upon his victim. As Glau watches Breeta bring down her second slaad, he turns towards Bobbaros' attacker and empties two shots into his side, killing him before he can further hurt his friend.

Verosh moves forward to finish Floril, but misses with his attacks. Bobbaros moves forward to help against Glau's attacker, but fails to connect. Instead of attacking Glau, the slaad turns towards Bobbaros and connects with both fangs and claw (-19 hps to Bobbaros). Out of the corner of his eye, Floril sees Breeta charge towards him and holds his attack until she closes with him. He strikes her with a deadly slice as she brings her blade unto him (-12 hps to Breeta). Although the paladin is hurt, her return strike kills the priest.

Skrymer's remaining attacking slaad rakes his back with his claw, but is unable to pierce his tough hide.

Suddenly Voin reappears behind Breeta as his claws rake into her back as you hear the metal of her armor being torn through. She screams once more as the man horridly bites into her neck, causing her to collapse at his feet.

OOC: Mog, Fierran, Sheen, and Floril are dead as well as four slaads (Breeta killed two, Skrymer one, Glau one). There is a howler hiding in the corner, one slaad attacking Skrymer, a second slaad attacking Bobbaros, and Voin 5 feet in front of Verosh. Breeta and Kantris are down and presumed dead.

bedford

First Post
Skrymer attacks the toad-like humanoid with his bite and tries to catch him in a bearhug.
ooc: bearhug=grapple
grapple damage 2d6+1d8+22

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Skrymer successfully bites the toad-like creature remaining in front of him, and then latches on with two great paws before rending the creature apart. It then collapses in front of him in a pool of blood.

Glau shoots Voin twice at close range, doing such damage that the man nearly flies from the force of the shots. Verosh moves to attack but ends up tripping from the ichor covering the ground and is unable to get a decent shot in on Voin.

Bobbaros attacks the slaad that just injured him once more, cutting it deeply along the thigh but not felling it. The slaad counterattacks, and catches Bobbaros across his chest (-6 hps to Bobbaros). Voin takes to the air, reaches the ceiling 25 feet above, and downs another potion, but this time his wounds seem to heal instead of himself becoming invisible.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
"Curse you!" snarls the litorian in a rage. I dishonor myself with this bumbling! he thinks with shame. He goes to aid the dancing chimp, seeing his noble friend sorely pressed.

Remove ads