• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus Group B)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Skrymer crushes Voin in his grip, who screams before managing to pull out of the werebear's hold with strength that Skrymer is sure isn't natural. Voin pumps himself up into a bloodlust, which is stopped short after Skrymer attacks again as Voin tries to hop out of his reach. Verosh finishes the fight, stepping forward and bringing his blade down on top of Voin's shoulder, causing the strange man to fall to the floor in a growing pool of blood. The battle seems over now, although you have suffered your own losses.

OOC: Glau healed Verosh of 21 hit points earlier. Forgot to annotate that.

Tychus

First Post
"He is beyond my help, friend. Do you want to return to the cathedral?" Glau pulls a slim wand from his pack and touches it to his companions, watching their wounds close.

Surveying the carnage, Glau spies the broken form of Sheen in the corner. He shakes his head. "What have we stumbled into here? Surely there was more than just coin motivating these men."

Glau checks his pocketwatch. "I expect the Watch will be here soon. Now where did that librarian get off to? I want to borrow this book."

OOC:
I'll burn two charges on each of us (6 total) from the wand of lesser vigor, which should heal everyone 22 HPs over the next few minutes, unless Glau completely botches his UMD check. Let me know if you need more healing - I'm not sure what everyone's HP total is now.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The chamber is empty of people, and it seems that the librarian has also fled. Glau uses two charges on himself, and two more on Verosh (unless Verosh meant he is cool for healing, as in he didn't need it). Skrymer can heal himself naturally and refuses the healing for now. There are different temples you can bring your fallen friends to if you wish, and Breeta's order was the Knights of Pale, which have their own chapel in Oldtown called the Bladechapel. They would likely be very willing to take care of their own and her fallen allies.

bedford

First Post
Skrymer searches the bodies of his falen enemies for anything valuable. He then picks up the dead bodies of his two comrades. "we should probably head for the Bladechapel.."

Remove ads