Skeleton Key Games Tiles as hardcopy?

JoeGKushner

First Post
With books like the Fane of the Drow and the miniature bit from Piazo out, does anyone know if Skeleton Key Games is going to come out with some hardcopies of their tiles? The ones found in the Dungeons & Dragons boxed set are excellent double sided tiles on thick card stock.

The ones found in the various starter sets aren't quite as thick, nor double sided (unless I"m misremembering....), but are handy to have.

I've printed off my share of Skeleton Key Games tiles in the past but would love to have some good cardstock products for my games.

Heck, if he could get a license to do some D&D miniature stuff with 'em, all the better!

I'd love to see a selection of SKG tiles available, and would buy them in a heartbeat. The set of Dungeon Tiles released by Fiery Dragon last year are by Ed, but are a different size tile than his SKG tiles, making it a bit difficult to mix and match with his PDF tiles.

Klaus

First Post
Fiery Dragon released Adventure Tiles: Dungeons, which comes with 35 tiles by Ed Bourelle, each (IIRC) 6-inches wide/tall. It also comes with two sheets of dungeon dressing, including walls, tapestry, carpet, spiral stairs, chests, corpses, treasure, rubble, columns, bookcases and doors (all by me).

FDP also put out Future Tiles: Starships (or Spaceships?), by Ed Bourelle, with a bajillion tiles so you can assemble large spacecraft. It includes sick bays, comman bridges, bathrooms, sleeping bunks and more!

Klaus

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
So where are the next sets? and where are my review copies? ;)
Two very good questions that I'm sure James "Mr. Entertainment" Bell will be delighted to answer!

:D

Remove ads