log in or register to remove this ad

 

Skin Deep

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Right roll Init please folks, you won't get a surprise round exactly since they were always going to be moving towards you, but their first round is going to be movement. I'll have a map up shortly.
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[SBLOCK=Map]Shows enemy positions after 1st round - which they spend moving forward on their init which will be rolled below. You may take your actions for the 1st round, retaining those you gave above, please give me a square you want your PC to finish in and if you have not provided an image either post one in the IC or tell me the kinda thing you want.[/SBLOCK]

As you begin to act the Plague Walkers move forward briskly shrugging off their ragged robes to reveal rusted filth coated swords and shields. Deep inside their eye sockets a malevolent green light flares, and their skulls are covered in cancerous tendrils of pulsing flesh!

UrnRoom1-1.jpg
 
Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
[SBLOCK=Map]Shows enemy positions after 1st round - which they spend moving forward on their init which will be rolled below. You may take your actions for the 1st round, retaining those you gave above, please give me a square you want your PC to finish in and if you have not provided an image either post one in the IC or tell me the kinda thing you want.[/SBLOCK]

As you begin to act the Plague Walkers move forward briskly shrugging off their ragged robes to reveal rusted filth coated swords and shields. Deep inside their eye sockets a malevolent green light flares, and their skulls are covered in cancerous tendrils of pulsing flesh!

Taking careful aim at the first Plague walker, Anaerion lines up the shot, and fires.

Neko follows his master, and stays close, ready to attack anything that targets Anaerion

[sblock=Anaerion]
Standard: Deadly Aimed Shot (-2 to D20 + 4 DMG)
Move: Move to G1
Note: Add +2 to attack and damage if Undead, +4 if Evil Outsider
Init Note: Favored Terrain Bonus: +2 Init.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Neko]
Standard: Ready attack
Move: Move to F1
[/sblock]
 

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leopold draws his blade and stands ready. The holy symbol on chest begins to glow as he prays softly.

[sblock=OOC] Would like to ready action Channel energy when the creatures are within 30'. If not able to that will be my first action round 1[/sblock]
 

jkason

First Post
OOC: Go ahead and keep Ciperel's stated action. I'll roll initiative after I post this. As for placement, are the dark gray sections walls? i.e. do the plague walkers have to all come through a single doorway to get to us?
 

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[SBLOCK=jkason]Yes the dark gray bits are walls, you have reached the entrance, so I'll allow you to place yourself anywhere within a couple of squares of the gap leading out of the larger room.[/sblock]
 

jkason

First Post
[SBLOCK=jkason]Yes the dark gray bits are walls, you have reached the entrance, so I'll allow you to place yourself anywhere within a couple of squares of the gap leading out of the larger room.[/sblock]

OOC: Ah, I thought we were actually into the hallway. Good thing I asked. F3, then.
 

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: Skendra's actions as posted above. Init = 14. The flaming sphere will end in the square with the plaguewalker at I7. Skendra will be in H1.
 

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Round 1

With a yelp Javi ducks into the corridor peering out anxiously.

Anaerion takes careful aim and sends an arrow thumping into the central Plague Walker, shards of bone and diseased flesh fly, but the arrows sharp tip is clearly not ideal against his skeletal foe.

The Plague Walkers move forward briskly shrugging off their ragged robes to reveal rusted filth coated swords and shields. Deep inside their eye sockets a malevolent green light flares, and their skulls are covered in cancerous tendrils of pulsing flesh!

Ciperel holds his hand up in the air, saying "Heavens shield me." Another miniature constellation spins out of the birthmark on his hand, then swirls about the young man, the pinpoints of light melting away into his form offering him protection from evil.

Skendra calls forth a flaming sphere and sends it rolling into the central skeleton which screams as the flames sear at it. The tendrils of flesh wither and blacken and bones splinter in the heat sending it tumbling to the floor into a motionless heap.

Lionel does something. [sblock=padreigh]Don't seem to have an action, though I do miss things with alarming regularity...[/sblock]

Leopold readies his weapon and calls upon the divine power of Torma to send forth a holy radiance that tears at the unholy fabric of the undead. [sblock=HolyMan]Rolls please[/sblock]

[sblock=Init]
Code:
Anaerion          28
Plague Walkers    27
Ciperel           20
Skendra           14
Lionel             7
Leopold            2
[/sblock]

UrnRoom2.jpg
 
Last edited:

Padreigh

First Post
[sblock=Aldern Foxglove] No, you didn't miss anything. :) Lionel is waiting for something to get close enough. Until then he is happy to act as a "shield" for those who prefer fighting at range. [/sblock]
 

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Holyman]Note that Leopold would actually need to move to effect both remaining Plague Walkers, still need you to roll the 3d6 for damage - prefer to let players roll.[/sblock]

OOC: Anaerion is up!
 

kinem

Adventurer
[sblock=Padreigh]I appreciate the protection, but just wanted to make sure you know, you can ready an action to attack if they come next to you. That way you'd attack before they do.[/sblock]
 

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] NP I will roll next. And Leopold will just try and effect the closest one to him, then it's time to to take them out the old fashion way. :p [/sblock]

[sblock=Edit] Smack!! thay's how it gets done. [/sblock]
 

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The Plague Walker staggers for a moment, but seems to fend of the worst part of the damage and continues forward the green light of its eyes narrowing as they focus upon Leopold.
 
Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Seeing the Plague walker move closer to Leoplold, Anaerion shifts his attention that one.

Drawing two arrows at the same time, he takes careful aim and fires them both in rapid succession.

[sblock=Anaerion]
Full Round Attack: 2 attacks with Deadly Aim on C11 Plague Walker
As they are undead:
+9 / 1d8 + 6 per shot
[/sblock]

[sblock=Neko]
Standard: Ready Attack
[/sblock]
 


Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Both of Anaerion's arrows strike home cracking bone and sending rotten flesh tumbling away into the dust, but again they are not as effective as they might be against a living foe.

With hisses both Plague Walker's advance one closing with Leopold and one with Ciperel. Both lunge for their foes with their filthy blades! Ciperel easily dodges a clumsy strike, but Leopold is skewered just across from his armpit and feels a unnatural warmth as the plague walker's contagion attempts to take hold of him.

[sblock=HolyMan]Fortitude save please.[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry for the double post there don't know how that happened. Firt roll would have been the 19. [/sblock]
 

jkason

First Post
Ciperel der Prad'm, human oracle

Ciperel frowns at the creature's attack, returning its agression with his morningstar.

((rolls to follow))
 

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Leopold feels the unnatural warmth reseed as his body fights of the pestilence.

Ciperel's morningstar meets the Plague Walker's shield and rebounds harmlessly with a loud clang.

[sblock=Map]I am not going to update the map at this point as I'm using Pay as You go internet from a phone company with a limited bandwidth while I wait for our phone line to be switched from one company to another.

The Plague Walkers are at E4 and K4 respectively.[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

An Advertisement

Advertisement4

Top