Skin Deep

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leopold waits for the others to start forward. He keeps an eye on the ladder they just descended, and the hole above them.

[sblock=Marching Order?]

Neko - bow at the ready
Lionel - sword and board
Skendra - controlling lightsource
Ciperel - ???
Leopold - rear guard [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ciperel der Prad'm, human oracle

Ciperel limps along with the others. He mutters something as he moves, and the air above him momentarily flares with tiny points of light akin to a constellation. The lights spiral down, coalescing near the haft of his morningstar.

OOC: Light lasts longer than the dancing variety, so figured this might save some actions later if we need it.

jackslate45

First Post
Leopold waits for the others to start forward. He keeps an eye on the ladder they just descended, and the hole above them.

[sblock=Marching Order?]

Neko - bow at the ready
Lionel - sword and board
Skendra - controlling lightsource
Ciperel - ???
Leopold - rear guard [/sblock]
Taking up the head position, Anaerion starts quickly heading north, to where Javi pointed earlier. Neko is strutting along right behind. "Show us t..the way J..Javi"

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The disfigured old beggar glances back one more time before hurrying forward, you reach the opening and your magical light reveals four stone tunnels beyond littered with scattered fragments of old dry bone. Two are to the left and right of your current position, the other two are some five feet to the side of the opening and head straight forward.

[sblock=Clarification of Tunnel Placement]/////2-/////3-/////
1-------------4
////////-/////////

/ = Wall
- = Corridor[/sblock]

Even as you reach the opening you here the dull thuds as the Plague Walkers drop down into the ashen remains of the dead. The creatures are some seventy feet distant.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I say we fight!" Leopold proclaims boldly everyone knowing the holy warrior well enough that he hates to hide or ambush a foe.

_

jkason

First Post
Ciperel der Prad'm, human oracle

"I say we fight!" Leopold proclaims boldly everyone knowing the holy warrior well enough that he hates to hide or ambush a foe.

Ciperel nods his readiness. "If we're lucky, the might of your god will substantially weaken them," the young man says. "If not, however, everyone try to keep them from touching you.

The oracle holds his hand up in the air, saying "Heavens shield me." Another miniature constellation spins out of the birthmark on his hand, then swirls about the young man, the pinpoints of light melting away into his form.

OOC: Casting Protection from Evil on himself. +2 AC and saves vs. attacks or effects from evil creatures for the next 5 minutes and prevent touch attacks if these critters were summoned.

[sblock=resources]Spells cast / day:
2nd level: 1/5[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
"Good enough for me."

Wasting no more time, and hoping to catch the undead before they can recover from the fall, Skendra casts a spell, and a flaming sphere appears near the closest enemy. He tries to roll it into the creature.

[sblock=ooc]5 round duration; 3d6+3 fire; Reflex negates DC 19

spells used: 1/8 1st, 1/5 2nd[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post

"J..just Li..ke old t..times Leopold..."
With a small smile at Leopold's proclamation, Anaerion turns and takes aim at the closet target.

[sblock=AF]Are these Plague Walkers considered Undead or Evil Outsiders?[/sblock]

Padreigh

First Post
"Very well. Let us dispose of those creatures once and for all". Lionel takes his place next to Leopold, ready for battle.

[sblock=ooc] Had to change colour since Anaerion uses the same. [/sblock]

Remove ads