Skin Deep

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Holyman]Note that Leopold would actually need to move to effect both remaining Plague Walkers, still need you to roll the 3d6 for damage - prefer to let players roll.[/sblock]

OOC: Anaerion is up!

kinem

Adventurer
[sblock=Padreigh]I appreciate the protection, but just wanted to make sure you know, you can ready an action to attack if they come next to you. That way you'd attack before they do.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] NP I will roll next. And Leopold will just try and effect the closest one to him, then it's time to to take them out the old fashion way. :p [/sblock]

[sblock=Edit] Smack!! thay's how it gets done. [/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The Plague Walker staggers for a moment, but seems to fend of the worst part of the damage and continues forward the green light of its eyes narrowing as they focus upon Leopold.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Seeing the Plague walker move closer to Leoplold, Anaerion shifts his attention that one.

Drawing two arrows at the same time, he takes careful aim and fires them both in rapid succession.

[sblock=Anaerion]
Full Round Attack: 2 attacks with Deadly Aim on C11 Plague Walker
As they are undead:
+9 / 1d8 + 6 per shot
[/sblock]

[sblock=Neko]
Standard: Ready Attack
[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Both of Anaerion's arrows strike home cracking bone and sending rotten flesh tumbling away into the dust, but again they are not as effective as they might be against a living foe.

With hisses both Plague Walker's advance one closing with Leopold and one with Ciperel. Both lunge for their foes with their filthy blades! Ciperel easily dodges a clumsy strike, but Leopold is skewered just across from his armpit and feels a unnatural warmth as the plague walker's contagion attempts to take hold of him.

[sblock=HolyMan]Fortitude save please.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry for the double post there don't know how that happened. Firt roll would have been the 19. [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ciperel der Prad'm, human oracle

Ciperel frowns at the creature's attack, returning its agression with his morningstar.

((rolls to follow))

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Leopold feels the unnatural warmth reseed as his body fights of the pestilence.

Ciperel's morningstar meets the Plague Walker's shield and rebounds harmlessly with a loud clang.

[sblock=Map]I am not going to update the map at this point as I'm using Pay as You go internet from a phone company with a limited bandwidth while I wait for our phone line to be switched from one company to another.

The Plague Walkers are at E4 and K4 respectively.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases