Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
"If we can get a group of kobolds on their own, good, we should kill the creatures. We should have killed them before. For all we know, Jakub may be dead and the caravan commandeered by the foul things. But that is in the past. For now, we must worry about stealth. If we eliminate small groups of kobolds, even one group, then Eskaron will notice their absence. Assuming it is a dragon, they seldom miss anything that 'belongs' to them. We should do this quietly and quickly. That is all."

Katherine nods. "The ambush and final attack in the same day, I agree. Lets find a good ambush spot and get this going then."

Pbartender

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
"If I may make a suggestion on the latter aspect - Jack, if the group who was in the wilderness gives you general directions, do you think you could scout out the enemy's location and a good ambush spot far enough away to not draw more help, but close enough that they wouldn't get tired of chasing? If so, Planus, should he be willing to take the risk, can cast his spell of fleetness and lead as many of the underlings as possible to us. Then we can take on the main group of them, hopefully with Quarion's spell keeping any reamining kobalds out of trouble while we gang up on he who may or may not be a dragon...."

"Oh sure, that'd be easy enough. If I take Rover along, and keep him nearby, I could keep up with Planus and give him a hand leading the buggers into the trap.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Hm, I like this idea. Keeping the kobolds alive at the time just didn't seem right anyway. There was something amiss." Farid props his urgosh so that he can use it as a walking stick, "Let's go set up this ambush, then."

Remove ads