Smashed world casting call - finally running

perivas

First Post
Due to the long inactivity on the part of the DMs, I hereby withdraw my position and character. People are free to play the wizard role if they so choose. Thank you all.

Dalamar

Adventurer
I'm sorry I have been unable to post any kind of message here, but college is pushing on me and whenever I've had time the boards were either down or full.

Let's see:
Zack's character has the right amount of ability points, as does Coyote's. And Perivas has them right too.
Could I get a skill breakdown from Zack and Coyote? It helps me to avoid mistakes in that section.

Rathan's rogue, on the other hand, still has too many points assigned. The method was base of 3, add 62 poinst anyway you want and add 1 point for being 4th level.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to see you go Perivas and Darkwolf, too bad me and Gwolf have been having problems lately (haven't seen him online for week now and the last time I did, it wasn't enough time to talk about this game, just to hear that he's still alive.)

Zack2216

First Post
skills
animal empathy +4(4 ranks, +0 charisma)
concentration +3 (1 rank, +2 constitution)
craft(woodworking) +4 (4 ranks)
Diplomacy +4 (4 ranks)
Handle animal +4 (4 ranks)
Heal +5 ( 1 rank, +4 wisdom)
Intuit direction +5 (1 rank, +4 wisdom)
Knowledge (nature) +4 ( 4 ranks)
scry +4 ( 4 ranks)
wilderness lore +4 (4 ranks)
swim -5 (4 ranks, +2 strength, -11 weight)

I had an extra skill point so I put it into intuit direction. Because I am human, I have 35 total skill points(which are distributed so)
:D

Last edited:

I was starting to wonder if this thread was dead. Well at least for now I'm still in, but if these things keep happening in the near future, I might as well skip this out as well.
Anyway here's my skill breakdown as requested.

Climb +11 (+4 Bbn, +3 Ftr, +4 Str)
Handle Animal +4 (+2 Bbn, +3 Ftr, -1 Cha)
Intimidate +3 (+4 Bbn, -1 Cha)
Inuit Direction +4 (+4 Bbn)
Jump +11 (+4 Bbn, +3 Ftr, +4 Str)
Listen +4 (+4 Bbn)
Ride +12 (+4 Bbn, +3 Ftr, +3 Dex, +2 Handle Animal)
Swim +9 (+2 Bbn, +3 Ftr, +4 Str)

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
I had my exam week, after which the boards started cranking on me and I was unable to post here. Really sorry for that.

Coyote, you still have 4 skillpoints as barbarian unspent. (4 base + 2 Int +1 human) x 4= 28 and you have spent 24.

Kaboom, when can you submit a character?

If any of you see Rathan around, ask him to come here and remove the extra points in his char. And I need to change the title of the thread to show that we're still running and needing players.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Open spots are at the kingdom of wizards/psions and the monk faction. The rogue spot I'm not sure of as I haven't had a word from Rathan.

Remove ads