• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smashed World, part III

Jarval

Explorer
"We're just discussing which route to take." Lorcan replies to Chendra. "I favour staying on the road, while Durban and Horros wish to explore the hills."

Zhure

First Post
Durban

"No monsters about that we know of," the slight monk says," but yes, our exact destination was in question."

Jarval

Explorer
Dalamar said:
"What's there in the hills?" Chendra asks, curious.
"Nothing, as far as I know." Lorcan answers. "All the more reason to remain on the better travelled path."

He clicks his tongue, and Ceinwen trots forwards again...

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Another day passes without incídent, and camp is set earlier so Chendra's training can begin. She partakes in earnest, but while she is eager to learn, her eagerness drives her quickle tired.
So when the time comes to go to sleep, Chendra is too tired to find sleeping on the ground at all uncomfortable.

During the night, Horros pics up some sounds from beyond the light offered by the fire. Despite peering into the darkness, he sees nothing and the sounds don't return.

Morning comes without further incidents.
Chendra is fast asleep as the rest of you wake up.

Horros is tensed as he tries to make out the source of the sound, and whether or not he should wake up the rest. After several minutes, he finally relaxes deciding it probably was nothing.

In the morning:
Horros looks at Chendra with amusement, "I guess that solves her sleeping problem. So who gets the honor to wake sleeping beauty?”

Zhure

First Post
Durban

"We could always awaken her with cold water. It shouldn't take too many days of that to get her accustomed to the hours of an adventurer."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads