• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Smashed World, part III

Jarval

Explorer
"I rather liked it." Lorcan says to Durban. Spotting Horros riding past, he calls out to his companion.

"Hey! Horros! We're over here." Having his attention, he points towards the mule. "Give us a hand loading up. The sooner we're done here, the sooner we can be on our way."

Last edited:

As Horros notices someone yelling at him he turns his attention towards Lorcan, and starts heading towards him. He takes a quick glance around to note that everyone is here, and then takes a long look at the mule. While dismounting he impassively asks, "Is this it?” and then starts helping out in the loading process.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Everybody back together
You finish loading up the feeding in no time. Chendr's mood picks up again after you are done. "So, where to next?"

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: I apologize for not posting in so long

Anyway, Preserve Organ, from the Book of Vile darkness, is a lvl 0 spell that is on the druid, cleric, and sorc/wiz spell list. It has Somatic/Verbal components. It has a 10 minute casting time. It preserves a single organ for 24 hours, preventing decay. The spell keeps the organ in the condition it was in when the spell was cast, giving an example of casting the spell on a beating heart, and the heart will keep beating until the spell duration ends.

Now that I think about it, unless my bat really needs fresh meat, it would probably be simpler to feed it rations and good berrys. Now that I think about it, I should find some berries for the spell.

Haplo, "I'll be back shortly, I need to collect some berries for a spell." I will ask the horsekeeper "Do you know where I can buy some edible berries?"

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Berries? I'd say there are a few sellers on the market, can't point you to the right direction, however."

Browsing through the market, Haplo comes across a dwarf selling various vegetables, among them dried berries. Unfortunately you need fresh berries for the spell. The dwarf notices you eyeing the berries. "Find what you lookin' for?"

Jarval

Explorer
Dalamar said:
Everybody back together
You finish loading up the feeding in no time. Chendr's mood picks up again after you are done. "So, where to next?"
"Once Haplo has found what he requires, we can set out on our journey." Lorcan replies to Chendra as he remounts Ceinwen. "We've still got a fair portion of the morning left, so we should be able to make good progress before sunset.

"So, excited to be leaving the city?" He asks with a small smile.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I dry them myself, but a fresh patch isn't coming just yet. You'd have to wait two days for that. Unless you go and meet them before they get to the Coast, that is."

"Oh, I've been excited since you said I could come with you!" Chendra's eyes light up as she gazes to the horizon. "I can't wait to have my first battle. What do you think we'll run into? A frost giant? A golden dragon?"
You all know well that there have been no sightings of either in years.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads