• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So did you like Stealth?

Arnwyn

First Post
Chain Lightning said:
This movie is extremely stupid. I had fun watching because it made me laugh constantly. But its bitter sweet. I may have been laughing, but unfortunately my eyes were bleeding and I could swear my brain was filling up with dog excrement.
Quote of the week!

Man in the Funny Hat said:
Josh Lucas, Jamie Foxx and Jessica Biel gave not-too-bad performances given what they had to work with. Don't waste your money - not even for Jessica Biel's ass.
Well, let's be perfectly clear here: how much of Jessica Biel's ass do we see? :p

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Joshua Dyal said:
Well, let's be perfectly clear here: how much of Jessica Biel's ass do we see? :p

Probably not enough to see this movie. I wold post some pictures but Eric's grandma might not like em. His grandpa would but not the grandma.

Dr. Talos

First Post
Do not plan on seeing this movie...When I saw the preview the first thing that ran through my mind was...

"You see boss, it goes like this... we take two movies that were great hits...say Top Gun and Terminator and smash them together...EVERYONE will go see it..."

Not even Jessica Biel could entice me to see this movie.

Ferret

Explorer
I saw the trailer once, and I could tell it was aweful. The thing that got me was
a lightning bolt re-wired it? WTF?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads