D&D 5E So Here's The D&D Publishing Schedule Through 2025 (as far as we know)

Based on information from this week’s press events along with things mentioned in previous interviews, articles, and videos, here’s what we're currently expecting in the D&D schedule through 2025. There are also likely several products in 2024 and especially 2025 that we don’t know anything about yet.

So, here’s what we know! Click on the product covers for more information.

2023​

Bigby Presents Glory of the Giants
August 15th

The Practically Complete Guide to Dragons
August 15th

Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk
September 19th

Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse
October 16th

The Book of Many Things
November 14th

2024​

Revised Core Rulebooks
(D&D 50th anniversary)

Vecna Storyline

2025​

Red Wizards Storyline​

Last edited:

Vincent55

Adventurer
Vecna was a Greyhawk thing, bet they don't do it in that setting at all, would be cool in Planescape but more than not it will be the horrid realms again.
giphy.gif

My theory is the event about Vecna's plans are going to reboot the D&D multiverse again. And this will be the excuse to explain the reason of all the possible retcons in the future.

Maybe not even WotC can't be totally safe about what is going to happen. If there is some merger or acquisition, then the D&D multiverse will be retouched to can include elements from other IPs.

Oofta

Legend
My theory is the event about Vecna's plans are going to reboot the D&D multiverse again. And this will be the excuse to explain the reason of all the possible retcons in the future.

Maybe not even WotC can't be totally safe about what is going to happen. If there is some merger or acquisition, then the D&D multiverse will be retouched to can include elements from other IPs.

Well if there is a merger perhaps I can finally play my archetypical wizard
how-to-draw-fantasia-wizard-mickey_5e4c8fd1d6cc01.04568376_36460_3_3.jpg

vecna did it xena.jpg

I love to speculate about potential mergers and acquisitions, but I am afraid this is going to be an economic year with lots of troubles and some future surprises.

xena zaguit did it.jpg

Seriously I suspect the new D&D multiverse is going to be redesigned to allow space for (intercompany) crossovers because Hasbro has got a lot of experience with licenced franchises. Other reason is WotC could launch some self-publishing service for fanfiction, and then we need some way to explain because some stories don't follow the same continuity (for example an alternate Dragonlance where Raitslin is the father of a half-irda).

Would you like to see again the iconic class characters from 3.5 Ed as "guests" in videogame collabs?

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases