...so how was Valentines Day?

Bubbledragon

First Post
'Hell with V-Day, I went to a Fishbone concert! Opening back was normal skater trash, but it was worth it to hear Party at Ground Zero at sickening decimals.

EQ'd for a while, too. In an empty zone so I wouldn't hear people whining. :)

Bubbles

Voneth

First Post
Wicht said:
Wow, I never realized this many people had a problem with Valentines day. Its kinda eye-opening.

It's not the day we are have problems with. I've got my son and I'm unemployed, so I have no time and no money. And without those two things, it'll be cold day before a women warms up to my situation.

Personly, it seems romance is not worth all the trouble.

Hoju

First Post
After ignoring Valentine's last year, my wife told me I was taking her out. For a change I got flowers at work (it's good to be razzed). For dinner we went to a dinner/show called Tony & Tina's wedding. Lots of fun from the cermomony to the dinner. I read that it used to be an off broadway show so maybe it doens't only play in Vancouver. The downfall of the night was the food sucked, and for 70$ each I expected more (the woman next to us had the vegitarian meal and it was basically Chef-boy-R-D). Anyways all in all it was a good day.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Sorry to hear that so many of you had a bad V-day.

I rocked my daughter to sleep around 8:00 and then read my newly acquired copy of Defenders of the Faith while my wife napped on the couch with the Olympics on. She would keep telling me to wake her up for the men's figure skating and I would, but she would fall asleep again halfway through the routine. It was kind of cute.

When the Olympics went off, we went to the bedroom and I did her a favor or she did one for me, depending on how one counts such things.

Not a bad day.

Here's a helpful tip though: If you have a wife or girlfriend, or you think you might EVER have a wife or girlfriend, go out today and buy up a pile of V-day cards. They're cheap right now. And one day in the not-so-distant future, you will realize that it is again Valentine's Day and you forgot to get a card. No problem, just reach into that drawer where you have that stack of cards and grab one out.

reutbing0

First Post
VD was nice. I went skating with some friends who also happen to study at the same University (same subject also). A great time was had by all. I even got a card ! (well not anything romantic but it's nice if someone lets you know she apreciates you).

To all of you who had a lousy VD: Don't let it get you down, life is great !

Dougal DeKree

First Post
V-Day? RPG-Day!

Hello all...

sorry most of you had a bad v-day, fine for the one's who did have a good one...but all this only leads to one conclusion: We have to create the RPG-day as a real celebration-day, perhaps like s. patricks day? so everyone run's around, talking about bad luck while rolling dice or saving the innocent dragon from the bloodthirsty princess and similar dork-talk :rolleyes:
And then, when everyone is accustomed to roleplaying, we can change and rule the world! Muhahahahaaaa :D
...oops, where are my pills...

The only real effect of V-day is, that the tv-program is even worse than usual.

Dougal
"If you are totally down, it can only go in one direction!" "Sideways?!"

P.S. Edited to ask Tace: Did everything go well?

Last edited:

Remove ads