...so how was Valentines Day?

Bass Puppet

First Post
I am starting this one page thread :) because I am sure some of you (stares across the room in a inky eye) had a good time, some of you had a bad time, and some (like me) didn't care.

Well, to be truthfull it was kinda hard for me. My girl has been away for 4 months now and the future of "us" doesn't look that good. To make matters worse here comes Valentines Day AND I work in a Art & Craft Gallery (Gifts). Today was rough.

So, let's here it. Did you have a Romantic Adventure between "Dungeon Master" and Player? Or did the Barbarian in you "Rage" at the "Sorceress"?

Goodsport

Explorer
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Today was Valentine's Day? :eek:

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Unfortunately, no one was upset (or even cared) at me not knowing what day it was. :(

-G

Crothian

First Post
Well, I had a good time, took my girlfriend out and it was all great.

But I know no one really wants to hear about that, so here's the cherry on top. After the date I went to the gaming store and Masters of the Wild was there. It was great day. :)

Crow

First Post
I got sick today. Really sick. Like massive headache, need to hurl chunks, can barely see my own hand sick.

And I didn't even get a single valentine...

Valentine's Day is *great.*

Voneth

First Post
I sent a phone call to an old gf. I sent a valentine card to a new girl and meant to call another I got my eye on and forgot.

Wippit Guud

First Post
My wife works 7:30am-5pm. I work 6pm-3:30am. I see her all of 30 minutes. But, it was a fun 30 minutes! (ack! poor Eric's gramma, having to read that).

On the con side... how can 12 stupid little flowers cost so damn much?

Remove ads