• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

...so how was Valentines Day?

Bass Puppet

First Post
I am starting this one page thread :) because I am sure some of you (stares across the room in a inky eye) had a good time, some of you had a bad time, and some (like me) didn't care.

Well, to be truthfull it was kinda hard for me. My girl has been away for 4 months now and the future of "us" doesn't look that good. To make matters worse here comes Valentines Day AND I work in a Art & Craft Gallery (Gifts). Today was rough.

So, let's here it. Did you have a Romantic Adventure between "Dungeon Master" and Player? Or did the Barbarian in you "Rage" at the "Sorceress"?

Goodsport

Explorer
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Today was Valentine's Day? :eek:

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Unfortunately, no one was upset (or even cared) at me not knowing what day it was. :(

-G

Crothian

First Post
Well, I had a good time, took my girlfriend out and it was all great.

But I know no one really wants to hear about that, so here's the cherry on top. After the date I went to the gaming store and Masters of the Wild was there. It was great day. :)

Crow

First Post
I got sick today. Really sick. Like massive headache, need to hurl chunks, can barely see my own hand sick.

And I didn't even get a single valentine...

Valentine's Day is *great.*

Voneth

First Post
I sent a phone call to an old gf. I sent a valentine card to a new girl and meant to call another I got my eye on and forgot.

Wippit Guud

First Post
My wife works 7:30am-5pm. I work 6pm-3:30am. I see her all of 30 minutes. But, it was a fun 30 minutes! (ack! poor Eric's gramma, having to read that).

On the con side... how can 12 stupid little flowers cost so damn much?

Remove ads