So if Mickey Mouse had an alignment? (OR Djeta was VERY bored at work today)

FireLance

Legend
Yup, as LightPhoenix pointed out, some characters do develop and change their alignments in the course of the movie. The Beast for example, was certainly selfishly neutral or even evil at the start, but certainly seemed more good-aligned by the end of the movie.

And Gaston is evil in my book. I would not consider anyone with as little regard for the welfare of anyone but himself to be neutral.

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
Good point about Aladdin & Beast. Yeah, doing this made me realize just how hard it is to pinpoint alignment ; something that's always kind of bugged me about chosing an alignment for a character.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Gotta say, that Genie is Chaotic and probably very close to Good.

Let's add to the list, shall we?
Buzz Lightyear: Lawful Good
All New Buzz Lightyear with Utility Belt: Lawful Neutral
Sherrif Woody: Chaotic Good
Hamm: Chaotic Neutral
Rex: Fraidycat Neutral
Tour Guide Barbie: True Neutral

Djeta Thernadier

First Post
Robbert Raets said:
Gotta say, that Genie is Chaotic and probably very close to Good.

Let's add to the list, shall we?
Buzz Lightyear: Lawful Good
All New Buzz Lightyear with Utility Belt: Lawful Neutral
Sherrif Woody: Chaotic Good
Hamm: Chaotic Neutral
Rex: Fraidycat Neutral
Tour Guide Barbie: True Neutral

Okay. I was thinking true neutral because he pretty much sides with whoever is his Master...or guess maybe he doesn't. :)

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
Djeta Thernadier said:
Okay. I was thinking true neutral because he pretty much sides with whoever is his Master...or guess maybe he doesn't. :)
I'd actually suggest neutral good or chaotic good. Siding with his Master isn't really his choice - he's compelled, but he tries to interpret his master's wishes in as "good" a way as possible.

Last edited:

Remove ads