• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So the playtest packages coming online tonight at midnight or tomorrow?

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Yeah, it's not up and it's morning here on the East Coast. I'm guessing they're getting everyone into the office at WotC before they send out the e-mails, which means that it'll be a few hours yet.

Makes me feel real bad for our friends on the other side of the International Date Line. New Zealand? Australia? Japan? Guess they're a day late. :)

Dausuul

Legend
Yeah, it's not up and it's morning here on the East Coast. I'm guessing they're getting everyone into the office at WotC before they send out the e-mails, which means that it'll be a few hours yet.

Agreed. I'm guessing they'll get everyone together, do a final check to make sure everything's looking good, and then hit the button around 10 AM or so. Since Wizards is on the Coast, specifically the West Coast, that's 1 PM for those of us on EST.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Same here in Italy, I hope we'll see in in the evening.
I hope it too, since tonight I have already scheduled a game session. :)

Well, if it won't come out in time, I'll take solace in the endless waves of ghouls that I can throw at the PCs as the resume their exploration of the Temple of Elemental Evil... :devil:

soulcatcher78

First Post
Got the email. Requires that you do some button pushing and then a confirmation page saying that you will receive another emailw ith download instructions in 30-60 minutes.

Looks like they figured out how to not crush their servers with this download...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads