• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So the playtest packages coming online tonight at midnight or tomorrow?

Got the email. Requires that you do some button pushing and then a confirmation page saying that you will receive another emailw ith download instructions in 30-60 minutes.

Looks like they figured out how to not crush their servers with this download...

Ahhh panic mode

Why didn't I get it I signed up...

nedjer

Adventurer
They're probably trying to distribute the load on their systems.

The guys above could be having a laugh? If WotC are 'distributing the load' - why? - they presumably run off Amazon's S3 or something similar and these systems cope with the release of major videogames.

ShadoWWW

Explorer
I've already received an email few minutes ago with instruction to sign up and at the end was:

Congratulations! You are officially signed up to participate in the D&D Next Playtest. You should receive an email within the next 30-60 minutes with instructions on how to download the playtest materials. If you do not see the email in that timeframe, make sure to check your spam folders in case the instructions were accidentally moved there.

Remove ads