D&D 5E So this is how D&D 5e dies, a beautiful start only to die in disgrace because of mismanagement. RIP 5e

I would change the word "planning" to "strong-arming", but otherwise I agree.
Potato, potato.

Very few people need a cutting edge Iphone, but with the right advertising, they will faithfully buy them.

The key to sales isn't selling the consumer what he needs; it is to convince the consumer that he needs what you are selling.

Don't worry! D&D has been Dead before. And Undead Before. And Lost and Forgotten.

And it came back........... It will rise again (or maybe not)

I am relatively certain that face-to-face RPGing is here to stay, much as live theater has survived a couple of millenia, remains still in the face of motion pictures and television. Of course the relative percentage of people playing P&P games thus will decline as technology improves and the online and computer RPGs come ever closer to the playing live with a group of friends.

— ENWorld, Q&A with Gary Gygax part 1, 2002

Irlo

Hero
Businesses are run by people, and, cynical though I am, I have to acknowledge that people have complex motivations, goals, and values beyond maximizing profit. People can build and maintain their businesses without tearing down others. Businesses can develop partnerships. It's not all competetion and scraping out every last possible nickel.

Remove ads