So, Wandavision?

Omand

Hero
Probably gonna have Nick Fury in it, too, based off of one of the mid-credit scenes from Spider-Man: Far From Home.
Well, I would take that as a given. The Skrull said something along the lines of "a friend of your mother, he wants to see you." So, I would take that as referring to Fury rather than Carol Danvers.

That actually is another interesting point. Monica has more history, as far as we know, with Carol than with Fury, but Fury is the on hinted at.

Cheers :)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

That actually is another interesting point. Monica has more history, as far as we know, with Carol than with Fury, but Fury is the on hinted at.
Yes, well...
Carol isn't the one heading an intelligence agency, who now has no team of Avengers to rely on any more.

hawkeyefan

Legend
A solid ending. Properly bittersweet, but with just enough of a glimmer of hope to not be depressing.

And it felt complete, too. I feel if they had veered too much into setting up other movies/series, than it would have cheapened what was a very well crafted work.

All in all, this was a really good show that managed to be its own thing, while also tying into the MCU. A solid start to the D+ shows.

Omand

Hero
Yes, well...
Carol isn't the one heading an intelligence agency, who now has no team of Avengers to rely on any more.
True enough.

I just found it interesting the link was made with Fury, not Danvers.

It is understandable, but still interesting.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I just found it interesting the link was made with Fury, not Danvers.

It is understandable, but still interesting.

Did you not note, early in the series, Rambeau mentioned that she's... not at all happy with Carol, for some reason? I am not of the opinion that, if Carol called, Monica would answer.

Omand

Hero
Did you not note, early in the series, Rambeau mentioned that she's... not at all happy with Carol, for some reason? I am not of the opinion that, if Carol called, Monica would answer.
No, I do remember that scene. It was not so much a mention as a look as I recall (but I do need to rewatch).

Makes things even more interesting, as we do not get the background. Likely to be explored in Captain Marvel 2?

We will see.

Davies

Legend
Combine that with the "Don't invoke her name," line in Far From Home ... I think it's possible that a number of people are unhappy with Carol for some reason.

Remove ads