So, Wandavision?

Some solid fight scenes, a decent ending, some intriguing set ups for future movies, and the reveal of Ralph. As a whole it was a fun series and I'm excited to see if the upcoming shows can match or out do it.

My hope is that we get more of Darcy and Woo. I don't know if they're headliner material but certainly characters I want to see again.

tomBitonti

Adventurer
Did we definitely see the Darkhold in the second trailer? I thought that that was taken away by Ghost Rider. And that reading it was a bad thing. Were there two Wandas? One physical and the other ghostly?
TomB

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
I thought that was a fantastic end to a fantastic series, wrapped things up, but left just enough threads to leave you wanting more :)

Davies

Legend
Finally got to watch it.

I think Agatha got off much more easily than she merited, now that her utterly self-serving and definitely sadistic (Telling someone that you were lying about helping them if they surrendered, right before you try to deliberately murder them?) motives are clear. I think this episode was definitely a good backdoor pilot for a Jimmy Woo-focused show. I look forward to what comes next.

On the other hand, perhaps I don't mean any of that and am just stirring the pot some more, since that's clearly my only joy in life.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
I liked it. The ending, the moment of the truth just made me squee in glee. However, there is one thing I don't understand.

Finally got to watch it.

I think Agatha got off much more easily than she merited, now that her utterly self-serving and definitely sadistic (Telling someone that you were lying about helping them if they surrendered, right before you try to deliberately murder them?) motives are clear. I think this episode was definitely a good backdoor pilot for a Jimmy Woo-focused show. I look forward to what comes next.

On the other hand, perhaps I don't mean any of that and am just stirring the pot some more, since that's clearly my only joy in life.
I'm currently watching The Right Stuff, not the same, but it will keep me engaged until the next thing comes. I hope I don't have to wait too much.

MarkB

Legend
I liked the stingers. I was sad but not surprised not to see one for iVision, to get an idea how he'll be going forward. But I was surprised not to see some form of villainous stinger for Agatha's carnivorous bunny - either him revealing some kind of true form, or breaking the spell on Agatha.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Did we definitely see the Darkhold in the second trailer? I thought that that was taken away by Ghost Rider. And that reading it was a bad thing. Were there two Wandas? One physical and the other ghostly?

It is the Darkhold. Nobody puts the Darkhold in a corner.

Plus, I think by the timeline, Morgan Le Fay had it over in Runaways after it was on AoS.

Remove ads