So, Wandavision?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I didn't mean for it to be condescending,because I included myself in the we. I may not be typing,but I have been reading and looking up all kinds of connections,theories I'm just not as lore deep as everyone else.
I took it as a conspiratorial "we" as well. More like inclusive self deprecation than condescension. It goes to show how difficult it is to parse tone from text.

So, i just saw a trailer for the next episode,which had Wanda saying she has no idea how this started,along with Vizion asking what's outside and approaching the edge of the hex.

So, i just saw a trailer for the next episode,which had Wanda saying she has no idea how this started,along with Vizion asking what's outside and approaching the edge of the hex.

I avoid the trailers to avoid spoilers, but Wanda already said that she has no idea how this started in episode 5. And I believe her.

pukunui

Legend
There's another promo that shows Vision pushing through the barrier and then collapsing to his knees on the other side.

Remove ads