So, Wandavision?

Herb and Agnes-they make comments to Wanda and clearly have some sort of freewill at times. My theory is they are not human but either robots or minor demons

Does Wanda have mind control powers in the comics? I thought she had powerful magic but not in control?

Rune

Once A Fool
Herb and Agnes-they make comments to Wanda and clearly have some sort of freewill at times. My theory is they are not human but either robots or minor demons

Does Wanda have mind control powers in the comics? I thought she had powerful magic but not in control?
Actually, I’ve been thinking about a similar idea. While I’m still not ready to rule out the possibility that Pietro is a minion of or is some malevolent third party*, I’m beginning to wonder if he’s a Life Decoy Model sent in by Hayward, made using knowledge gained from years of studying Vision’s corpse.

* It’s clear that something’s up with this Pietro. Not only does he have all kinds of information beyond the scope of his experiences – about the Hex and the outside – his entire personality is different from the Pietro who convinced Wanda to join the good guys in Age of Ultron. This guy doesn’t appeal to anybody’s better nature.

* It’s clear that something’s up with this Pietro. Not only does he have all kinds of information beyond the scope of his experiences – about the Hex and the outside – his entire personality is different from the Pietro who convinced Wanda to join the good guys in Age of Ultron. This guy doesn’t appeal to anybody’s better nature.

His personality fits the one from the comics and the one from the X-Men movies.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
It felt to me like whoever was previously controlling Agnes is now controlling Quicksilver, given that he’s now the one hanging around keeping an eye on the family in much the same way she was previously.

Perhaps that gave Agnes a chance to try and escape?

One thing’s for sure, this show is setting a high bar for the shows that will follow.
They have a really good mix of shows lined up right now, in terms of genre and tone. I started writing a list of them and their tones, but we probably all know what's planned, and for those who don't, there's Wikipedia.

Rune

Once A Fool
His personality fits the one from the comics and the one from the X-Men movies.
Comics...maybe. X-Men movies? No way. He’s dickish in those, but definitely not malevolently destructive. That’s all he’s been so far in WandaVision. Since the moment he’s shown up, he’s done nothing but actively strain Wanda’s relationships, encourage her sons’ mischief, and attack Wanda’s sanity. He does not mean well. His very first words indicated that he wants to squeeze her to death.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases