So, Wandavision?

I did. Did you? She wants Wanda’s raw power, just like what she drained from her coven. 🤷‍♂️
Sure she does. But that is a side thing. She also identifies Wanda a Scarlet Witch - the name for those very rare beings that can use Chaos Magic and hence defeat the Sorcerer Supreme. If the Sorcerer Supreme could use Chaos Magic himself he could hardly be trumped by someone who can use Chaos Magic could he!?

Wanda is also identified as a Nexus - look it up.

MarkB

Legend
Sure she does. But that is a side thing. She also identifies Wanda a Scarlet Witch - the name for those very rare beings that can use Chaos Magic and hence defeat the Sorcerer Supreme. If the Sorcerer Supreme could use Chaos Magic himself he could hardly be trumped by someone who can use Chaos Magic could he!?

You're missing the point. If only Wanda could use chaos magic, Agnes wouldn't be able to suck out that magic and use it herself.

Therefore, the unique thing about the Scarlet Witch isn't her power source, it's her power level. She is simply stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
You're missing the point. If only Wanda could use chaos magic, Agnes wouldn't be able to suck out that magic and use it herself.

Therefore, the unique thing about the Scarlet Witch isn't her power source, it's her power level. She is simply stronger than the Sorcerer Supreme.
Looking to the actual dialogue of the show, Agatha was amazed that Wanda had spells miles away on the edge of town operating on “autopilot” - ie Wanda was so powerful that she could subconciously cast and maintain multiple spells without having to concentrate

Thats something not even the Scorcerer Supreme can do

No. Type of magic is different to power of magic.
The dialogue in episode 8 is very clear. She is a Scarlet Witch because Chaos Magic, not because Very Powerful.

Keeping it in the family. Pointed out by my wife whilst watching our own 1970s reruns. This is Doctor Strange's mum:
1615885049020.png

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
As a side note, Elizabeth Olsen has stated that she is already filming the new Doctor Strange movie right now. I can't wait!
I hope there are theaters left near me by that point. I really want to see that movie. And Black Widow...

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle

I think you’re reading into what was said soemthing that isn’t necessarily there.

Remove ads