• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, what are the 3rd party releases for this year?

Our tentative Schedule for 2005 looks like this:

June- 1on1 Adventures #1- Gambler's Quest. An adventure for one player.
July- Monster Geographica: Forest- 200 monsters for the forest environment.
August- A Magical Society: Beast Builder- Guide to making good monsters (at GenCon)
September- 1on1 Adventures #2- Sixth Cavilier. An adventure for one player.
October- 1on1 Adventures #3- Star of Olindor. An adventure for one player.
November- Monster Geographica: Hill & Mountain- 200 monster for hills and mountains.

We're busy. The above is pretty solid but still subject to change. The PDF versions of each product should come out at least a month before the print versions above.

joe b.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
A new planar sourcebook or two, products from our many partners, a serious effort at entering the M&M Superlink arena (including print), and a partnership to produce PDF support for a print publisher (already working on the first release and planning on several more) are some of the Ronin Arts plans for 2005. Probably one of our biggest projects is the upcoming Image comic series that includes stories for Construct Mechanus, MotoCaust, and vs. Monsters.

Also, we'll have more DragonMech releases.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=4233&SRC=EnWorld

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
MongooseMatt said:
Ruins of the Dragon Lord - a massive dungeon in a box set.

Great Big Monster Book - the Mother of all monster books (see thread in Publisher's forum), weighing in at 1,000-odd pages, to be released at Gen Con.

Matt,

Have you set a US$ price for these yet?

Thanks!

Teneb

Explorer
Bastion Press has the following coming out this year:

Wildwood: a domain book for the Oathbound campaign setting, but can also be used as a stand-alone setting. Its huge and packed full of great stuff. Complements Into the Green really nicely if you want a strictly forest/wilderness based campaign.

Lore of the Gods: talk of this has been around for awhile, but its been fully updated to 3.5 and should be great.

Book of Curses: Extensive information on curses of all kinds. A great way to introduce this insidious element into any campaign. I liken it a bit to Pale Designs, but for curses and hexes rather than poison.

There's also one other Oathbound book that should make an appearance sometime in the near future, but it hasn't officially been announced yet.

Crothian

First Post
Thieves World. There are some other exciting things coming out, but frankly that fact I finally get Thieves World after years and I mean years of asking publishers to do it overshadows everything. I'm looking forward to Thieves World more then I looked forward to third edition or really any RPG ever!!!

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Zaukrie said:
Monte says this week he'll have some big announcement about a new thing that he's really excited about. I almost got the feeling it is a license, but I'm not sure.

Here's hoping it's the Vlad Taltos world - he's often said he's a fan of it.

edit: WRong again, I should stop guessing this, but I keep hoping. In a thread elsewhere on this site, the "announcement" world looks like it's been guessed.

Iron Lore

johnnype

First Post
SpirosBlaak
Advanced Player's Manual
Advanced Gamemaster's Guide
Advanced Race Codex
Advanced Class Codex
Blue Rose
Temple Quarter

All from Green Ronin.

Worlds Largest City - if it's finished.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Teneb said:
Book of Curses: Extensive information on curses of all kinds. A great way to introduce this insidious element into any campaign. I liken it a bit to Pale Designs, but for curses and hexes rather than poison.

Oooh, yummy. Any date on this one?

Remove ads