• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, what are the 3rd party releases for this year?

JoeGKushner

First Post
In terms of Vikings and stuff, wasnt' "He Who Is Not to Be Named" of Troll Lords/Necromancer fame used to be doing a Codex Germina to be published by Troll Lords?

MonsterMash

First Post
Judges Guild Schedule here though some of the dates need updating.

Actually some more stuff from the Necromancer boards
January-Glades of Death-SSS
February-Grimtooth's Traps-SSS, Family Affair-TLG
March-nothing planned
April-Rappan Athuk Reloaded-SSS, 6-Spheres of Marrach-TLG
May-nothing planned
June-Tome of Horrors 3-SSS
July-Shades of Grey-TLG
August-Diamond Fortress-TLG
September-Wilderlands Box Set-SSS/JG (Gencon), Coils of Set-TLG
October-Eldritch Sorcery-SSS
November-City of Brass-SSS
December-Tegel Manor-SSS/JG
January(2006)-Tales of Brass, 1001 Efreeti Nights-SSS
February(2006)-Bard's Gate-SSS
March(2006)-Dead Man's Chest-SSS

Jolly Giant

First Post
Roudi said:
W00t! I look forward to all things Viking, so I'm interested to see how Vikings d20 turns out.

I don't know how much I can say about that here; these boards aren't for advertizing after all. Let's just say it will be a blend of history and fantasy. All fantasy elements are based on Viking beliefs and mythology, though.

JoeGKushner

First Post
I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but Guardians of Order is coming out with an Advanced Magic book that's supposed to take the spell system from Slayer's d20 and expand it and enhance it for all d20 fantasy games. I enjoyed the system and am curious to see how this one winds up.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Good thread idea. Here's what we have brewing:

The Avadnu Primer- An indepth look at the World of Avadu. This will be released in a rich PDF format with the possibility of it seeing print later on. Format is set for full color 128 pages and the book's writing is 95% complete. If you thought Denziens of Avadnu had great art and layout, you haven't seen anything yet.

Fantasy Personae- A PDF line which will detail 10 NPCs. Each book will be themed and the first one is entitled Sages, Informants, and Diplomats. Will be full color (of course) and clock in around 50 pages or so. This will use a lot of OGC and will be an entire line. A preview will be posted very soon.

Avadnu Legends: An Epic Level Monster Book- This will be us revisiting Legends of Avadnu and adding more monsters and rules. Will be bringing this out in POD edition and we're changing the name because of all the confusion between Denizens of Avadnu and Legends of Avadnu.

Digital Denizens- Denziens of Avadnu distilled down into PDF format with monsters of like challenge ratings. The first one is available now and more are coming very soon.

Where Madness Dwells 2- The sequel to our free downloadable adventure. Will clock in at around 100 pages and be available as a PDF. Its being penned by the original author of Where Madness Dwells, Thomas Knauss.

Behind the Scenery- A line of PDFs that takes a look at creating scenery for miniatures games. Each PDF will focus on one particular area such as a graveyard, a townhouse, etc.

We also have some more stuff coming, but I'm not talking yet. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads