so who is coming over ?

Hi I used to have a acount here that I used during the 3e times but got less active here in the leadup to 4th edition, and became more active on the WOTC forums at that time.
I coulden't find the old info of my old acount I had here so made this new one.

My WOTC forum name is Edwin_su

akr71

Hero
I only joined the WotC forum back in Jan, so I'm not as floored by the decision as some. Hope most of the excellent content and contributors make it here. Still pretty new to 5e after being away from the game since 1e/2e days

SailorNash

Explorer
Red 5, standing by.

(No seriously, I'm Nash from the 3.0 days mostly. Started posting again just in time to have the door closed on me. Well, all of us I suppose. At least I was there to see what happened, instead of wondering where everyone had gone?)

Lanliss

Explorer
I am here. Fairly new to the WotC forums, but still not happy about the wipe. Some people called them toxic, but I felt that it was no different than any other medium. Sure, it got out of hand every now and again, but it always settled itself. Anyway, happy to still have a forum to go to for information. Will have to consider this my intro post, as I cannot find an introduction thread on here.

Reinhart

First Post
I forgot that already had a registered login here. It makes me weirdly nostalgic to give up a forum ID that's over a decade old, but I guess all things come to an end eventually.

Remove ads