• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So, who is excited about the new Traveller RPG?

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Me! I loved the reprints, though they proved somewhat difficult to procure. Assuming that the binding and editing (both subject to somewhat unfortunate QC oversight in past Mongoose products) are good, it will do Traveller a world of good to be pushed by a publisher that can afford to give it the exposure that it deserves.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Not me.

I have no real hostility toward the idea of another edition of Traveller, but I have a hard time imagining what they will get right that GURPS Traveller botched.

I thought that GURPS Traveller was pretty much perfect.

The Green Adam

First Post
I am extremely interested but its primarily for the fact that new material for the original system will be produced. I have played and continue to play campaigns of Classic Traveller modified by a series of house rules.

In Japan, Classic Traveller never really went out of favor amoung Japanese table-top gamers and magazine articles, incredible artwork and several websites have kept me going.

While I'm a bit nervous about how the products will actually come out considering Mongoose's hit and miss quality of late, I'm going to stay optimistic and look forward to checking it out.

AD

Khairn

First Post
Very excited and interested in seeing the new material. I'm not certain I'll be playing it anytime soon as my next sci-fi game will be Dawning Star. But you never know ... mustering out as an Admiral with an S-Class Scout ship might be too tempting for me to pass up. :lol:

John Morrow

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
I have no real hostility toward the idea of another edition of Traveller, but I have a hard time imagining what they will get right that GURPS Traveller botched.

Having the measurements in metric rather than the English system? ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads