Solipticist prestige class

Crothian

First Post
That is a really good class. I have a guy in my group that fits, cause he seems to think that way about all his characters.

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

It is a pretty interesting idea, my one concern would be with the DC on two of the powers- Spell Fade and Steal Spell.

Depending on the campeign, the chance to use these powers may not happen very often. And since it requires the use of a spell slot (or a slot 2 lvls higher then the spell stolen)- a will save DC being equal to 10 + the spell slot used seems really easy for most spell casters to make.

Perhaps adding the solipticist level to the DC would give the powers more of a chance of working.

I wish I got to play more to take advantage of it as a player, but I think it will make an interesting NPC.

FD

Gargoyle

Adventurer
Furn_Darkside said:
Salutations,

It is a pretty interesting idea, my one concern would be with the DC on two of the powers- Spell Fade and Steal Spell.

Depending on the campeign, the chance to use these powers may not happen very often. And since it requires the use of a spell slot (or a slot 2 lvls higher then the spell stolen)- a will save DC being equal to 10 + the spell slot used seems really easy for most spell casters to make.

Perhaps adding the solipticist level to the DC would give the powers more of a chance of working.

I wish I got to play more to take advantage of it as a player, but I think it will make an interesting NPC.

FD

Good points on the save DC. I may adjust that in the next version. Hopefully I'll have a chance to playtest it soon.

Remove ads