• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Some back story of my Character

animal chubs

First Post
Not that this matters all to much, just wanted to post who my character and why i love him so much.

Nihilum is from a long generation of clones leading up to the creator. He has five brothers Wine, Ered, Tone, Stane, and Tomund. All of the conduct research and aim for the greater goal of the group. Which is perfected immorality, They have vats and can clone but the posses is not that great. once a clone dies its dead dead, no memory can be retrieved and no soul can be transferred.

Nihilum is the adventure of the group, until he is killed no other clone can risk leaving the tower for very long. Hes a friendly and wise young necromancer, but every so often loses his mind and starts ripping the nearest living thing to shreds. Nihilum has one eyed raven
familiar named Huginn. Huggin is normaly making random monster noises and hopping around flapping his wings and people who get too close.The bird loves a human fighter in the party named Verdayn and often tries to sit on his shoulder, even if Verdayn wants none of that.Nihilum's seen as a drunk, perhaps to keep the urge to kill at bay, but never can drink without puking everywhere. When hes drunk hes always shirt off and dancing, you could see how being a clone this is a slight issues seeing that he has no belly button. His best friend is a half orc who he regularly seeks to take cover behind during combat. At the end of the day Nihilum welcomes death and knows his time in the Forgotten Realms will be cut short. But plans to go out in a bang!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads