Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

Danlo

Visitor
Hello I am earth human, much like to ingest tacos and what about that sports ball game that occured.. Definitely not a bot. no no no. Just plain regular earth-human. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hello I am earth human, much like to ingest tacos and what about that sports ball game that occured.. Definitely not a bot. no no no. Just plain regular earth-human. :)
greetings not bot - bot. Welcome to The world of En.

signed, the officially unofficial enworld greeting bot.

Varilak

Visitor
How do I download things that people make? I can see the links to the docs but then when I click download files I get a screen that says I am not authorized to do so. I subscibed is there more I must do?

Kaels

Visitor
How do I download things that people make? I can see the links to the docs but then when I click download files I get a screen that says I am not authorized to do so. I subscibed is there more I must do?
I second this. this goes against my lurking instincts.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I second this. this goes against my lurking instincts.
did you click on "download all files" button, or did you click on the actual file name below he botton?

Advertisement