• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
lurking, huh? like this?:

lurker above 001.jpg

Unseer

First Post
Hi everyone, I'm a Total F***ing noooooooob moron with forum, in fact, this is the first or the second time i'm actually writing on one. Man, i don't even know what most of the word you are using mean (spam, posting a link, Thread, post, etc...) like a post? is this what i've done here "a post"?
I must point out that I'm not a computer crack either and english is not my native language though i read it a lot.
Well that's it thank you, this site look huge and amazing and i hope i'll get better with it and any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Don-V Snell

First Post
"Threads" are the thing you put "posts" in. "Posting a link" is just putting a website address into a post on a thread. You can do that after your third post here. As for "spam", it's just like the mail version. Junk nobody wants or posting a bunch of posts one after the other. Stick around and you'll pick up all the other lingo really quick!

And Welcome!

Remove ads