Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

Zimitri Reindhart

First Post
Oh, I was checking those boards yesterday, I might look into some 5e ones if I ever have too much free time.

Edit: Nevermind, seems there aren't any 5e ones, and I mistook "Living " boards by "Playing the Game" one in terms of purpose.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think there is something, but not sure what. Give me an hour or so and I will let you know what I saw.

Zimitri Reindhart

First Post
Hey, thanks for looking that up for me, though isn't Adventurer's League a public in-person kind of thing? I was thinking more of a forum campaign, play by post I think they call it. Unless there's online forum based Adventurer's League.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I don't know about A.L., I thought it was a living world but face to face or pbp, such as pathfinder society. I heard some stuff about it when WOTC forums closed and they were invited here to continue their forums. Unfortunately, that may have been lost during a recent crash.

Zimitri Reindhart

First Post
It is a kind of living world, that people can organize to play everywhere officially and all, but I didn't hear anything about it having a pbp version somewhere, it could well be the case that it is now gone due to the recent data loss.

Remove ads