• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some notes on Spam Control & New Users

Zimitri Reindhart

First Post
Oh, I was checking those boards yesterday, I might look into some 5e ones if I ever have too much free time.

Edit: Nevermind, seems there aren't any 5e ones, and I mistook "Living " boards by "Playing the Game" one in terms of purpose.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think there is something, but not sure what. Give me an hour or so and I will let you know what I saw.

Zimitri Reindhart

First Post
Hey, thanks for looking that up for me, though isn't Adventurer's League a public in-person kind of thing? I was thinking more of a forum campaign, play by post I think they call it. Unless there's online forum based Adventurer's League.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I don't know about A.L., I thought it was a living world but face to face or pbp, such as pathfinder society. I heard some stuff about it when WOTC forums closed and they were invited here to continue their forums. Unfortunately, that may have been lost during a recent crash.

Zimitri Reindhart

First Post
It is a kind of living world, that people can organize to play everywhere officially and all, but I didn't hear anything about it having a pbp version somewhere, it could well be the case that it is now gone due to the recent data loss.

Remove ads