Well, that was fun
I know there's a separate discussion on this, but I also wanted to pull some interesting stats from the article. I had no idea WotC has nearly a thousand employees, for example.
- WotC's revenue in 2020 was $816M.
- Paizo has offered $35K for full-time jobs (in Seattle)
- Average rent in that town is $1,768
- "Many" to "most" products from WotC and Paizo are written by freelancers
- WotC has 959 full-time employees
- Contractors make up less than 4% of WotC's workforce
- WotC did not share demographics or split between D&D/MtG