Sorcerer Bloodlines

thejewman

First Post
I have gnome sorcerer. I chose the fire elemental bloodline. There are new class traits in the APG that when picking an elemental bloodline allows your favored element (fire) to be one higher in casting lvl and DC's.

This ups the damage as well. I love my guys he does a crap ton damage is right now is only lvl 8. But as stated before all fire spells are rated at lvl 9.

You can take any element spell that is not fire and change it to fire thus uping the damage and the DC's. My favorite is lightening bolt changing it from a DC of 22 to 23, and from rolling 8d6 to 9d6 for damage.

Hope that was clear and not to jumbled lol

drowzyness

First Post
I just started playing a Gnome Sorcerer Fey bloodline, and he's only level 2 right now.

I like the Fey bloodline as much for the flavor as actual pragmatism-I'm focusing on enchantment spells for my sorcerer, and I like the options the bloodline gives me in combat. For example, I do end up using my "tickle" ability in combat; either to prevent a tougher opponent from hurting my party, or when I've run out of spells. Entangle is one of the best spells out there at low level, and I can't wait to get it. I liked the idea of some innate improved invisibility at mid-level, and knowledge nature is a great skill to have (if I had skill points to use).

Remove ads