Sorcerous Power and Arcane Spellfury in character builder?

msherman

First Post
I'm building a sorcerer|rogue in the character builder, but it doesn't seem to be putting the dex damage bonus on any of my sorcerer powers.

It's also not including the conditional +1 to hit from Arcane Spellfury. It does include other conditional bonuses, like Nimble Blade and Action Surge.

Is there a trick to get these bonuses added to the power cards? Or is this a bug in the CB?

Turtlejay

First Post
Off the top of my head:
- When you choose your class (Hybrid, then Hybrid Sorcerer) it asks you which stat you want to use for damage bonus. Did you choose the correct one?
- Are you sure? Did you go the tab where you choose powers, and look at the powers individually to see the breakdown, and what was/wasn't included?

I have test built a hybrid sorcerer or two and not had the problem. As for your second issue, I have that all the time with different feats. The criteria about what appears on the card is tough to figure out, since it seems apparently *random*. Same with which feats have a short description and which ones do not.

I'll one up you, too. There is a Rod that makes all of your Warlock attacks a certain element. Even if you equip this rod, when you look at the character builder at the attacks that should have changed hit/damage bonuses to reflect this, they are not changed. Hand editing the card is your best option here.

Jay

msherman

First Post
Bah. I was looking in the wrong place. The bonus is correctly included in the summary line at the bottom of the card, but I was looking at the body text in the middle, which just quotes the power out of the PHB2 and specifically says "(+5)" for the Charisma bonus, but doesn't mention the +4 for Dex.

Remove ads