• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sorry for the downtime

maddman75

First Post
There was no such thing going on on Nothingland. There was a general consensus that there was some kind of billing mixup, and concern that certain drama queens would think that something underhanded had gone on. We're glad that ya'll are up and running again.

spatha

First Post
Piratecat said:
Apparently there are rumors on Nothingland that Morrus has run away with the money we raised for hosting. Nothing could be farther from the truth; we have something like $4000 left for paying for hosting, set aside for ONLY that purpose.

Don't believe all rumours.

From Nothingland

Cyberzombie said:
Boring. Especially since it's no doubt due to miscommunication or a simple, honest error. You get us worked up over THIS? Sheesh...

alsih2o

First Post
Crothian said:
no suprise to hear of those rumors over there

Especially when they start from folks running things over here-
Michael Morris said:
Ok, before this spirals any further I'll divulge what I know. Give me a moment. Considering some folks tendancy to take what I say out of context I'll need to phrase things very carefully - then hope P-kitty and Russ don't kick my ass later.

alsih2o

First Post
And...

Michael Morris said:
They gave another 2 days apparently, but now they've shut down the server until the service bills on it are paid. As far as I know the server will go up when the account is paid in full, not before.

May wanna be easy on the NTL trigger there Crothian...

Remove ads