SotD: In the Wilderness (Orsal judging)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion stares for a moment at Veras-re. Up until now, the elf had been able to ignore the strange, gruff dwarf's ugly visage, but now he is suddenly and strangely repulsed by it. Turning his eyes away and back to the trail, he thinks to himself, I am in search of this dragon, this sin against nature, the embodiment of evil, yet right here by my side, one of my own traveling companions seems to be more kin to this evil dragon than to myself... But he has not yet shown any real confirmations of my suspicions, so for now at least, I will force myself to deal with him... He shakes his head violently to wake from his reverie, then stands to address the party. Clearing his throat and swallowing hard, eyes avoiding the ugly dwarf, he says, "Garma and I shall track these creatures, those of you with some skill in such things should help, the others should follow a short distance back. All clear then?" With that, Quarion and Garma set to work following the kobolds' trail.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus is right on Quarion's heels, his bow out and an arrow nocked. While Quarion is studying the tracks, he keeps his eyes fixed mostly ahead, almost as if he can see their prey. Perhaps in his mind the battle is already being fought. As they set out, he says "Thanyvan, could you see to obscuring our trail? The kobolds may also have a skilled tracker among them."

nimisgod

LEW Judge
OOG: Not sure if Thanyavan is still with us. Veras-Re will do it (to keep things moving) if the Halfling Druid has faded into the mists of inactivity. I can't see where it would require a skill or feat to do.

Knight Otu

First Post
nimisgod said:
OOG: Not sure if Thanyavan is still with us.
(I've been wondering that myself. He was online as recent as two days ago. Maybe I can contact him.

So, the current plan is that most follow the tracks, and one person yet to be chosen informs the party in Grenton?)

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Knight Otu said:
(I've been wondering that myself. He was online as recent as two days ago. Maybe I can contact him.

So, the current plan is that most follow the tracks, and one person yet to be chosen informs the party in Grenton?)

OOG: That seems to be the plan, though count Veras-Re out for going to Grenton. With the way he looks, he's going to be run out of town :)

nimisgod

LEW Judge
OOG: I guess no one is going to town just yet. Maybe we'll send someone when we've better ascertained the threat. I think we should just continue to follow the tracks.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Quarion and Garma, being the ones who discovered the tracks and the lead trackers, continue studying the trail and waste no thoughts on returning to the village themselves.

OOC: Follow, follow! La la la...

Remove ads