Soth vs. Jin Chi

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
MidKnight said:
... seeking to attack him at his exposed backside.
Exposed backside, huh? Reminds me of "Braveheart." :cool:

Anyway...

A beautiful move, dark one, and also much more powerful than the roar of an orchid.

Point to Soth. Soth has 1 flag, Jin Chi has none.

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi falls forward from Soth's devastating attack.

He spins around and leaps up at the larger man, launching a devastating kick and then using the knights own momentum as a defense.

The phoenix devastates the delta; grasps the assailment of the body when it strikes with the violence of the weapon!

[I'm going to be heading out soon for dinner....we should move this forward as quickly as possible.]

MidKnight

First Post
Even the Death Knight is somewhat taken by the assault of Jin Chi.

"You are more powerful than I assumed, but you will still lose."

Soth takes a simpler approach this time. He steps into the attack and forces Jin Chi's arms out wide. Then he eloquently slams his helmed head into Jin Chi's head.

The vine parts the village; quells the edge of the stone!

Darkness

Jin Chi said:
[I'm going to be heading out soon for dinner....we should move this forward as quickly as possible.]
[When will you be back? Would be good to know since around here, it's already 3:31 AM. Not that I mind staying up, but I need to know for how long! :)]

Darkness

How powerful a phoenix can be, even though it's such a small bird...

Point to Jin Chi. Both fighters have 1 point each.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: I'm at work right now myself... If you are going to be back and around for a while yet tonight, just let me know when and how long - maybe we can work something out.

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi's next move involves crouching down in Lizard-style and punching at Soth's midsection.

The lizard nails the badlands; fends off the stab of the stars!

[I might be able to post once more when I get home (and before I go out) but other wise it won't be for a few hours.]

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: OK - I should really go do some work anyways. :) I get off work and should be home in about four hours. I'll bump the thread - if you're on we can continue then...

IC: Soth raises a clintched fist to the sky. Immediately the wind picks up and an errie song can be heard, carried by the winds. The song is very demoralizing and allows Soth to easily side-step the attack of Jin Chi.

The crab sings with the coast; avoids the aggression of the scythe!

OOC: See ya guys later!

Last edited:

Darkness

Of course it sings with the coast - there's not much else a crab could sing with.

Point to Soth. Soth has two flags, Jin Chi has one.

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin Chi moves in carefully towards Soth, deflecting his attacks and then hitting hard and fast under his guard.

The rose petal mangles the city; parries the throw of the body!

Remove ads