South Park 10/26/05

Dark Jezter

First Post
Okay, I know it's a few days late, since the last South Park thread got enough responses, I thought I'd start another. :)

In the latest episode, "Marjorine", the boys are led to believe that the girls at school have a device that allows them to predict the future (although it's really just one of those little "paper flower" things that kids fold out of paper). So the boys decide fake the death of Butters and give him a fake identity as the new girl in town in order to infiltrate a girl's slumber party and steal the device.

One thing that I really liked about this episode was the "Pet Semetary" parody.

"Can't I just have some Spaghetti-Os?" :lol:

Last edited:

Wormwood

Adventurer
In all honesty, when I was a kid in 4th grade and I saw girls doing that foldy-paper thingy...yeah, I thought it was actual magic.

It wasn't until later that I realized the only magic women possess is the ability to make the contents of my wallet disappear.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I saw the Marjurine joke coming a MILE away. I was laughing the entire episode.. It was a really cruel joke on the parents though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont put him in there! SometimesI forget how far Trey and Matt are willing to go!

DonTadow

First Post
This was the first South Park episode I'd seen in a year and it made me hate the fact that I missed all of the last season. South Park is still funny. With family guy on hiatus until nextweek, this has been the funniest thing i've seen on television in a month.

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Viking Bastard said:
Like the classic episode where Cartman made a 5th grader bully eat his parents.

Laughed for a week.

I belive that episode recently aired in syndication on WB11.

Man that was just great.

Cartman is definatly Chaotic Evil.

BrooklynKnight said:
Cartman is definatly Chaotic Evil.
Hmm, a kid cheats him out of 20 bucks and humiliates him, so he arranges for his parents to be killed, butchered, and served to him as chili. Yeah, that's CE, and a pretty bad case of it. It was a very funny (but twisted) episode to be sure.

The weird thing is, that Cartman has been shown to not be all bad, he is capiable of redemption (however remote that can be), there have been a few times where it's been shown Cartman could turn his life around and become a better person, but he always turns back at the last moment (his future self in "My Future Self & Me", or the time he thought he was a ghost and only Butters could see him). That last one was particularly funny, since it involved Cartman actually listing out all his sins (a very long list).

Remove ads